- 600mm / 24" length gives extra leverage
- Non-slip rubber grip for added comfort and stability
- Built-in durable steel strike tip for maximum striking power
- Easy thumb-screw allows for no tool blade change and tightening
- Includes blade cover for safety
- Pre-loaded with BS dual-edge blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Also works with BSF flexible scraper blades
- For adhesives, coatings, epoxies, paint, roofing, and more
Designed for maximum scraping power and performance to handle a variety of demanding removal jobs.
The OLFA 600mm Extra Heavy Duty Scraper is constructed of premium quality materials with durable blades for long-lasting performance. This versatile scraper is ideal for use on scraping jobs like glass to more intense jobs on the floor.
The non-slip rubber grip adds comfort and grip stability on tough jobs. A built-in durable steel strike cap/tip, actually designed for impact, gives the 600mm Extra Heavy Duty Scraper maximum striking power for momentous force.
The easy “one-thumb” screw design makes blade changes fast and easy, never having to fumble with small screws or a lose blade. Simply tighten with hand, coin, or screw. A handy blade cover is also include for safety and protection.
This Extra Heavy Duty Scraper comes pre-loaded with 4-inch wide (100mm) dual-scrape, carbon tool steel blade for maximum coverage and speed – use either sharp side or rough-edged side, depending on the job. Tackles adhesives, coatings, epoxies, paint, roofing and more.